Study Buddy Looking for an online tutor? Here's an opportunity for you

praveen__

Hello, Future Engineers and Doctors!

Are you currently navigating the challenging journey of preparing for JEE and NEET exams? Are complex math problems and intricate physics concepts giving you sleepless nights? Fret not, for I am here to guide you through the maze of JEE and NEET preparations, just like I did successfully!

Why Choose Me as Your Expert Tutor?

✨ Proven Success: I understand the struggles you are facing because I've been there too. Having successfully cleared the JEE exam (2020, Rank 5k in JEE Mains and 21k in JEE Advanced), I know the ins and outs of the syllabus and can provide you with effective strategies to excel.

✨ Expert in Math and Physics: While I specialize in mathematics and physics, I can simplify even the most complex problems, ensuring you grasp every concept thoroughly.

✨ Confidential Support, No Judgement: Well, you're enrolled in a big coaching institute, aren't you? However, asking questions in a large classroom setting can be intimidating. If you're hesitant to ask questions in your coaching center or among your peers, I provide a safe space for you to clarify doubts without judgment. You're looking for a study buddy online, so why not a "study tutor" who just helps you when you need it, and pushes you even further than some random person who'll block you in a week anyway?

✨ Personalized Learning: No two students are the same. I tailor my teaching methods to suit your learning style, making sure you understand every topic, no matter how challenging.

✨ Affordable and Accessible: Just another engineering dude who wants to earn a buck and pay his bills while helping a few juniors. I offer my expertise at an affordable rate of just $9 for 5 hours a week. If you prefer offline sessions in Delhi, I am available for personalized face-to-face tutoring on weekends.

To embark on this exciting learning journey, send me a message on telegram at t.me/praveen1311 to schedule your personalized tutoring sessions or to get more details about me.

Best regards,

Praveen Samota
4th year CSE Undergraduate
t.me/praveen1311