Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy

Anke_

Hi everyone

My name is Anke. I’m from Belgium and I am looking for a study buddy, because currently I’m not doing so well. I want to motivate eachother so I’m not so behind with studying all the subjects.

I study civil engineering. I’m looking for someone who studies in the evening and is from the same timezone as me. Someone who speaks Dutch or English would be nice.

D

Deleted member 67360

Hi everyone

My name is Anke. I’m from Belgium and I am looking for a study buddy, because currently I’m not doing so well. I want to motivate eachother so I’m not so behind with studying all the subjects.

I study civil engineering. I’m looking for someone who studies in the evening and is from the same timezone as me. Someone who speaks Dutch or English would be nice.

hi, maybe if you are free rn, we can do it together :)

MIMI1

Hi everyone

Hiii
ik ben ook van België en ik studeer aan Ugent
stuur mij pb via discord Hemrin#6564
see u soooon Xx

Frankie35

Hi everyone

Hello we can study together iam in the usa time.if that works