Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy:)

AbbyHere:)

Study Buddy
Hey there,
I’m looking for someone to help me stay focused. I study up to 10 hours a day. It would be great if I had someone to join me for a couple of hours:)
We could share our goals and achievements to boost our motivation.
It doesn’t matter what you do, where you are from or how old you are as long as we can push each other further.
It would be great if you speak German but English is fine too. It would be a great opportunity to practice which means my English isn’t perfect but I think we should get along:D

Sooo if you’re interested just text me.

anu_8

Hey there,
I’m looking for someone to help me stay focused. I study up to 10 hours a day. It would be great if I had someone to join me for a couple of hours:)
It doesn’t matter what you do, where you are from or how old you are as long as we can push each other further.
It would be great if you speak German but English is fine too. It would be a great opportunity to practice which means my English isn’t perfect but I think we should get along:D

i am from india and i also want to practice my English so let's be study buddy
I am a neet aspirant

vanikhanna2006

Hey there,

Hey Abby!
I would be interested in joining you! I am going to start 12th grade after the summer holidays and would prefer to have someone studying long hours. I speak English and no worries if your English isn’t perfect My time zone is Central European time, but any time zone works for me. I usually prefer to either studying early or late into the evenings, but I am pretty flexible and can also study throughout the day. If you are interested to study together please share you telegram or any other form of social media so that we can further discuss☺️

Vin.J

Hey there,

Hey there,

Hello Abby, it's Vin here. I saw your post about a study buddy. Do you need one? I am currently pursuing a Bsc course in management as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Just letting you know that I do not use telegram. Thank you :D