Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy where we can push each other to finish our work!

pauxpen

Hi there! I'm Pau, and I'm a 4th year Nursing Student :D. It's currently our summer vacation, but I still have a lot on my plate to finish; like my thesis, my passion projects and generally organizing my life together. I do 50 minute pomodoro technique (where we study independently) with a 10 minute break in between. In that 10 minutes I'd like to talk to my study partner, get to know them (and probably be my accountability buddy too! hahah)

I usually study 1-5 pm UTC+08:00. if you are down to study this time, please message and i'd gladly talk to you :D. I don't have a preference in gender, age or degree you are studying.

for reference:
my time is 2.5 hours advance from india time (UTC+ 05:30)
my time is 7 hours advance from london time (UTC+1)
my time is 12 hours advanced from new york time (UTC-4)
my time is 15 hours advance from california time(UTC-7)

Looking forward to reaching our goals together

xx

Dance_Monkey

Mechatronic Engineering Student
Study Buddy
Hi there! I'm Pau, and I'm a 4th year Nursing Student :D. It's currently our summer vacation, but I still have a lot on my plate to finish; like my thesis, my passion projects and generally organizing my life together. I do 50 minute pomodoro technique (where we study independently) with a 10 minute break in between. In that 10 minutes I'd like to talk to my study partner, get to know them (and probably be my accountability buddy too! hahah)

I usually study 1-5 pm UTC+08:00. if you are down to study this time, please message and i'd gladly talk to you :D. I don't have a preference in gender, age or degree you are studying.

for reference:

xx
Hello Pau, I am a 3rd year engineering student. I am looking for a accountability buddy too. let me know if you are still interested to have a study buddy.

D2excel

Ex-sluggard
Study Buddy
Hi. I'm interested in study and accountability partner. I can meet 11 am - 2 pm utc+8. (3 am - 6 am NY utc-4) and evenings are flexible.

offidete

Study Buddy

for reference:

xx
id love to join you