Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy preferably medical student too

• Thread starter Deleted member 60468
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60468

I'm a 3rd year medical student, looking for a study partner, preferably another medical student, i can speak both French and English.

not looking for help in my studies, just someone so we can encourage each other to give our best always:) cuz unfortunately I'm in the bottom rn and i couldn't even get started from scratch:(

carrierofhope

I'm a 3rd year medical student, looking for a study partner, preferably another medical student, i can speak both French and English.

not looking for help in my studies, just someone so we can encourage each other to give our best always:) cuz unfortunately I'm in the bottom rn and i couldn't even get started from scratch:(
Heyy, I am a second year medical student also looking for someone I can sort of work with...just be accountable for each other and push ourselves to be the best we can✨

Tejashree

Heyy, I am a second year medical student also looking for someone I can sort of work with...just be accountable for each other and push ourselves to be the best we can✨
I am fourth yr student..with similar intentions as urs..if interested..can connect

D

Deleted member 71738

Hello iam 5th yrs medical students looking for medical partners