Study Buddy looking for a study buddy, Im Preparing for UPSC, CGL, and other Govt Exams. (i dont mind having a study buddy who is preparing for other exams)

Rishi1

Study Buddy
Hello, Im new to this site, I'm from India, and I'm preparing for UPSC, CGL, and other government jobs, I'm looking for a study buddy with whom I can study for at least 8hrs a day.
we can motivate each other and share each others progress everyday.

JEEasp

Hello, Im new to this site, I'm from India, and I'm preparing for UPSC, CGL, and other government jobs, I'm looking for a study buddy with whom I can study for at least 8hrs a day.
Hi .I am a 2021 jee aspirant . I would like to have a study buddy we can be...if u r upto

sonurawat

Group Manager
hey guys i am starting UPSC preparation. i wonder if you are still interested in taking me in your group

Rachita

Hey, I'm a medical student. Exam are near and i really do need motivation right now. Do you wanna study together?

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Hi Rishi!

Although I'm not a student right now, I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!) Also I'm actually much older and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing depending on exactly where you are and what hours you keep!

Cheers, jane