Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy for multiple hours of silent study every day (I'm in Central European timezone)

D

Deleted member 15556

Hey, Im a 2nd year dual apprenticeship customs student and would like to join you guys. Pls contact me here or via mail.

HelenaGracia

I'd like to join too; but I'm in a different timezone. However I think I can still join. I'm preparing for boards for engineering; therefore I'm really open for rigorous study. Looking for serious study buddies just to study together; and yes ok with no talking.

Sonia J

Hi, I'd like to join too. I'm a literature student and I've got exams coming up in a couple of days so I'd really prefer some serious studying with no talking.

Shahadasil

Study Buddy
Hi all,

Thank you for replying.

The way I usually do this is through Zoom. We turn on cameras, for accountability, and mute ourselves. Depending on personal preference, we can talk a bit - or not. I'm fine with either.

I've been here a while, and have found that the best way to connect with people is to have a recurring study group meeting room on Zoom. That way, we don't necessarily need to set up times in advance and keep sending new links (we just use the same one over and over), and members of the group can meet without me when I'm unavailable.

The group is only for people identifying as female, LGBTQ, non-binary... so all members can feel comfortable while the video cameras are on. Please respect this choice.

If you are interested in joining the group, please send me a private message and I'll give you the login details.

Yael
Am interested to join
Would you please send me the link and all the other details

strmex

Group Manager
Hello,

I'm looking for study buddy for silent work on video chat. We don't have to study the same thing or talk much; I'm just looking for a person or group of people to help keep each other motivated and focused.

I'm in the Central European timezone, but am happy to connect with people from any timezone that would allow enough hours of simultaneous study.

PM if interested.
Please add me, I agree with your say on group study

silentsuzanne

Study Buddy
Hello,

I'm looking for study buddy for silent work on video chat. We don't have to study the same thing or talk much; I'm just looking for a person or group of people to help keep each other motivated and focused.

I'm in the Central European timezone, but am happy to connect with people from any timezone that would allow enough hours of simultaneous study.

PM if interested.
Hi Yael,

I'm interested I never speak though but I am very willing to keep each other motivated!

JessieO

Study Buddy
Hello,

PM if interested.
Hi! I'm looking for a buddy as well! I'm also from Europe! Let me know if you're interested :)

PineappleHood

Hello,

PM if interested.
I'm interested too, GMT+7 here

daffodyl

College Student of Chemical Engineering
Study Buddy
Hello,

PM if interested.
hi lets study together i'm from Indonesia

Minhaj_NTNU

Master Student in Public Health
Study Buddy
Hello,

PM if interested.
Yes, Sure. I am looking for the same. I also live in Norway UTC+1. Let me know

YaelF

Yes, Sure. I am looking for the same. I also live in Norway UTC+1. Let me know
Hello Minhaj,

The group I run is only for women / LGBTQ / non binary students. Please let me know if that applies to you.

If not - I am also a member of a Skype study group with members from all over the world, which you are welcome to join. The different time zones allow you to almost always find someone to study with.

If you are interested in joining the Skype group I mentioned, please send me your Skype username/email and I will connect you with the study group's admin (she wants to chat with new members shortly before adding them to the group because there have been some inappropriate occurrences with unvetted people recently).

Cheers!
Yael

Zee

Hello,

PM if interested.
Interested!