Study Buddy looking for a study buddy (female)

Viola

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Viola and I'm currently at my second year studying for my bachelor's degree in Communication. I am looking for a study buddy (girls only) who is preferably also a university student, to study with from 10 to 12pm/1 am (UTC+2) approximately. Since I work during the day I study mostly at night, sometimes until even later so if you're also a night owl (or if you're in a different time zone) we can stay up studying together :)

iqrraa

Hi! I'm Viola and I'm currently at my second year studying for my bachelor's degree in Communication. I am looking for a study buddy (girls only) who is preferably also a university student, to study with from 10 to 12pm/1 am (UTC+2) approximately. Since I work during the day I study mostly at night, sometimes until even later so if you're also a night owl (or if you're in a different time zone) we can stay up studying together :)
hey, i am iqra from pakistan and currently studying bs psychology, my 6th semester has started and i am finding it hard to make time for my study, so i am searching for somebody with whom i can study on discord, we can share our routine through voice message or something and then study. i don't yet know how we will make schedule, if you know any tips then share it with me. timezone +5 pakistan time

futuredr

hey, i am iqra from pakistan and currently studying bs psychology, my 6th semester has started and i am finding it hard to make time for my study, so i am searching for somebody with whom i can study on discord, we can share our routine through voice message or something and then study. i don't yet know how we will make schedule, if you know any tips then share it with me. timezone +5 pakistan time
Hello I'm interested. I'm from India and I'm preparing for neet (medical entrance)

edenlouis

Hi Viola , (27f) and I live in the US if you want to set up something!