Study Buddy Looking for a studdy buddy in the humanities, earth/environmental science

Sabibi

Hi all

I´m new here and I am looking for at studdy buddy who preferably studies humanities or Earth /environmental science,- furthermore speaks English. I am 25(Female) and doing my last year of my Masters degree.

Alled

Hi all

I´m new here and I am looking for at studdy buddy who preferably studies humanities or Earth /environmental science,- furthermore speaks English. I am 25(Female) and doing my last year of my Masters degree.
Hello! In the topic of humanities, i'm currently reading on Hana Arendt's "the human condition".

I must admit, i'm currently facing a problem. Since i've pick an interest in political philosophy, i always wanted to start reading relevant authors however since i have no one giving me a deadline like in college, i really struggle to keep my attention on the book.

If possible, and if it suits your learning style, i would like someone to read with and discuss these topics page by page.

Thanks in advance.

Sabibi

Hello! In the topic of humanities, i'm currently reading on Hana Arendt's "the human condition".

I must admit, i'm currently facing a problem. Since i've pick an interest in political philosophy, i always wanted to start reading relevant authors however since i have no one giving me a deadline like in college, i really struggle to keep my attention on the book.

If possible, and if it suits your learning style, i would like someone to read with and discuss these topics page by page.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Alled,
Thank you for your reply, Unfortunately, I am working on a specific environmental pollution project, and therefore I do not have the time for reading material that do not further my project.

I am mostly looking for someone to meet at a specific time to begin working,- I have a tendency to procrastinate, so I often start writing lateeee.
I hope that you find someone who have similar interest.

Best,

AlanNordberg

Thanks in advance.
It's in my wish list for reading! Waiting for this:D

Hi all

Hii, I'm agriculturar engineering student, maybe we could help each other