Study Buddy looking for a small study group (4-6)

Kashif_ayaz

Study Buddy
A tight knit group were we can share our routines / tasks and complete them together whenever possible.

Advantages
1) A single person as a study buddy might not always be available. A small group will come in handy
2) The connections will be much better and for a long term.
3) Group missions such as completing at least 12 goals out of 15 ( if every person has 3 goals with 5 people there) could be made for better accountability.
4) ...... etc.

Who should join-
1) Someone who is serious and is sure that they want to improve.
2) Anyone who needs the extra push.

Platform- Discord

Last edited:

gauravpvt

hey its 2 of us so plz contact me on instagram please i really needed it
my id :- gauravpvt009 please msg asap

D

Deleted member 50356

I also want to join. Can you please tell how can I join you guys ?

Bull's eye

MSc Applied Neuroscience candidate
Group Manager
Study Buddy
A tight knit group were we can share our routines / tasks and complete them together whenever possible.

Advantages
1) A single person as a study buddy might not always be available. A small group will come in handy
3) Group missions such as completing at least 12 goals out of 15 ( if every person has 3 goals with 5 people there) could be made for better accountability.
4) ...... etc.

Who should join-

Platform- Discord
Hi, I actually created a new group with the intention to keep the numbers loe but meet regularly.

I study neuroscience and I'm looking for study buddies who study medu statistics, or physics... If it interests you let me know

rali-chan<3

Study Buddy

Advantages
4) ...... etc.

Who should join-

Platform- Discord
I would like to join <3

rali-chan<3

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm a neuroscience MSc student and I'd be interested in joining the team. My name on Discord is Bull's eye #8298
Hope to meet you all there soon. Regards
I will find u rn and text u there
give me 1 sec...but later in the day i will be more active to text there (still dont have the chance to meet in video chat or any other meeting cuz of a technical problem)

rali-chan<3

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm a neuroscience MSc student and I'd be interested in joining the team. My name on Discord is Bull's eye #8298
Hope to meet you all there soon. Regards
i just sent u friend request...if u got it text me there ....if not find me (my discord: RalitcaAN_DM#9011)

Bull'sEye

MSc Neuroscience student looking for study buddies
Group Manager
Study Buddy
i just sent u friend request...if u got it text me there ....if not find me (my discord: RalitcaAN_DM#9011)
I will find u rn and text u there
give me 1 sec...but later in the day i will be more active to text there (still dont have the chance to meet in video chat or any other meeting cuz of a technical problem)
Hi, I saw it and accepted it right away