Study Buddy Looking for a serious study buddy for JEE 2025

Kriti_05

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Kriti, currently in 11th standard and preparing for JEE. I would really appreciate someone good, or at least willing to wok hard to be good at, Physics, Chemistry and Math. I have a good amount of backlogs form 11th, which I'll be working seriously on for the upcoming two month. Journey is always better with a partner so, I'm looking for one here.lol.

Last edited:

Elite.jayatu

JEE
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Kriti, currently in 11th standard and preparing for JEE. I would really appreciate someone good, or at least willing to wok hard to be good at, Physics, Chemistry and Math. I have a good amount of backlogs form 11th, which I'll be working seriously on for the upcoming two month. Journey is always better with a partner so, I'm looking for one here.lol.
Hi Kriti,
I'm also preparing for JEE'25
i have joined unacademy for my coaching
Would u like to become Study Buddy?

Kriti_05

Study Buddy
Hi Kriti,
I'm also preparing for JEE'25
i have joined unacademy for my coaching
Would u like to become Study Buddy?
Hey! Yes I'd very much like to become your study partner. I joined Aakash for my prep. If you'd like to connect my insta is- kritsi05

kanha

Like I want someone who can solve my doubts and like preferably give me targets help me set goals and is good at maths and physics , I'm good at both except organic so I want someone who can be like my partner through this ?