Study Buddy Looking for a motivation (keeping each other in check) study buddy

Julia27

Hello. I am a first year female uni student and I am looking for someone who would like to study with me daily for 2/3 hours. I don't mind calling on mute but chatting would be nice as well. Anyone is welcome :)
I struggle with procrastination as well as isolation so a study buddy would basically kill two birds with one stone.
I am currently doing linguistics but also preparing to retake some exams so might do sth biology related next year.
Don't be afraid to hit me up :)

sophia25

Hello. I am a first year female uni student and I am looking for someone who would like to study with me daily for 2/3 hours. I don't mind calling on mute but chatting would be nice as well. Anyone is welcome :)
I struggle with procrastination as well as isolation so a study buddy would basically kill two birds with one stone.
I am currently doing linguistics but also preparing to retake some exams so might do sth biology related next year.
Hey Julia! I am currently studying psychology (third year) so lemme know if you're down for studying :)

KBridge

Study Buddy
Do you use zoom or any other form of call by any chance? I'm also struggling with motivation and it would be nice to study with others.

KBridge

Study Buddy
I've been having trouble with WhatsApp for a while and I kind of want to keep my distance from my phone as much as possible. So zoom works okay? And when do you plan to study? I'm free all day today and already started studying.

anneliese

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I'm in university as well, studying psychology and could use the motivation of studying with others as well! Would you guys be interested in making a WhatsApp group to coordinate zoom calls and such? :) I'm studying today, tomorrow and the rest of the week lol

KBridge

Study Buddy
I'm in university as well, studying psychology and could use the motivation of studying with others as well! Would you guys be interested in making a WhatsApp group to coordinate zoom calls and such? :) I'm studying today, tomorrow and the rest of the week lol
That would work great! I finally figured out WhatsApp. Did Julia reach out to you?

KBridge

Study Buddy
I will also be studying everyday now

Julia27

Hey, I would be up for it :) Please feel free to send me your number and we can all set up a group :)

jpandey

Hey anyone here my suffer from similar situation , jusr like Julie I am a pracastinator and live alone. I am jobless ... And hence has to prepare . please let me know if any of you are still interested in group study.

Uaena

hey I am not a uni student, I mean I am in high school but my exams are coming soon and need to cram , so can I study with you guys too ? please

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy
Hey Julia!
I can relate to you... The same goes for me... I am down for this study session.

Rylie

Hello everyone! so it's obviously that I am here to look someone or anybody to be my study buddy because I don't know what to do cause I'm literally unmotivated. I really do love to follow some rules and I want someone to be mad at me whenever I am not doing anything. I want someone to be my study because I am taking some College Entrance Exam next month and I am cramming I don't know what to do.:(:(

Last edited:

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! so it's obviously that I am here to look someone or anybody to be my study body because I don't know what to do cause I'm literally unmotivated. I really do love to follow some rules and I want someone to be mad at me whenever I am not doing anything. I want someone to be my study because I am taking some College Entrance Exam next month and I am cramming I don't know what to do.:(:(
Hey Rylie!
I understand what you are going through......would you like to join me?