Study Buddy Looking For a Buddy in High School

AuroraIsBorealis

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm Aurora and I am currently completing my final year of high school.

My grades have been struggling significantly as I have been working to heal myself from CPTSD.

In this case, I used to want to be a doctor but I would like to take as much time to heal myself first.

At this current moment, I am focusing on a career in the literacy arts but I also still love biology and chemistry.

Feel free to message me as I would just like to have someone who is motivated alongside me in studying <3

Best of luck to everyone here and thank you for your kindness.

Malak17

My grades have been struggling significantly as I have been working to heal myself from CPTSD.

In this case, I used to want to be a doctor but I would like to take as much time to heal myself first.

At this current moment, I am focusing on a career in the literacy arts but I also still love biology and chemistry.

Feel free to message me as I would just like to have someone who is motivated alongside me in studying <3

Hey aurora, I am Malak and next year I wish we can motivate each other and achieve our goals toguether my time zone is UTC+1 If you want to contact me here's my discord : malek17#7600

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54016

Hey I’m 16 n would love to study with u. Idk if u hv already got someone to study with but if not then feel free to message me :)
N be strong i hope u recover soon.

avaryan

What a great article, with thanks for sharing a person's knowledge! I also faced the same problem of writing this nursing papers along with had no approach what to do to get noticed by my collage admission officers. Нowever, a friend of acquire recommended me this approach great nursing essay writer service that will helped me along with all mu projects so much! It was the most effective decision to ask for extra help simply because as a result, I was able to meet my deadline day and also got a stellar paper that will made me be noticeable among other kids from my caring for school!