Study Buddy Jee 2025

pearllyy

Looking for a study buddy
Study Buddy
Heyy Iam preeti,Currently in 11th grade and preparing for JEE 2025....want a study buddy...who is serious in studies and could study for 10 to 12 hours.....and motivates me to study too and ofcourse i will too! (Preferable females)

Ashmith

Heyy Iam preeti,Currently in 11th grade and preparing for JEE 2025....want a study buddy...who is serious in studies and could study for 10 to 12 hours.....and motivates me to study too and ofcourse i will too! (Preferable females)
Hey, I a interested but I am not a female

iitsaksham

Hey I am Saksham, 11 class student preparing for JEE 25.
I am pretty serious when it comes to studies and we can be good friends too. When I say good friend, it means we can help and motivate each other for studies.
I can speak Hindi and English.
I would like to be your study buddy.

HeathNieto

Hello Preeti! It's great to hear that you are preparing for JEE 2025 and looking for a study buddy.

Linim1961

Seeking a study partner who shares my passion for learning and is committed to putting in the hard work. Let's create a supportive and productive study environment together.

Heman

Hi, I too would like to study together, I am a JEE aspirant 2025, if you would like we could study in the morning from 5 to 7