Study Buddy I wanna learn Data analyst course

Shem05020

أنا طالبة طب في السنة الأولى وأريد رفيقًا للدراسة ، لا أتحدث الإنجليزية ، أنا أعرف اللغة العربية فقط ، لذلك سيكون هناك صعوبة في التواصل ، لكنني أريد شريكًا دراسيًا ملتزمًا بالوقت I am a first-year medical student and I want a companion to study. I do not speak English. I only know Arabic, so there will be difficulty in communicating, but I want a study partner who is committed to the time. These words I wrote with the help of Google Translate

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy
Guys if anyone interested to study python with me, I'm so happy with that currently I'm at basic level after python, Excel, SQL this is my to become data analyst,
Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali

sonalpurohit

Hello
I am new to Data Science
Due to the growing demand for expertise in data sciences, job opportunities across various industries are increasing significantly worldwide. Go for Data Science Course in Pune to perform efficient analysis using modern data analysis software and Get industry-recognized Data Scientist Certificate.

Frqafzal

Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali
Hi

I am also looking for a study partner for online courses like Google data analytics certificate from coursera because I already have completed 7 courses out of 8 and now I am losing the momentum so that's why for motivation and consistency I want to join anyone who really want to become a good data analyst

Farooq
Hi

Br
Maha Ali
Hi

I am also looking for a study partner for online learning because it has some kind of distraction
I already have been learning about data analytics from coursera and completed Google data analytics certificates 7 courses out of 8.
And now losing momentum that's why looking for a study partner who really career oriented and concerned about future goals.
May be as a study partner we both gets our dream goals

Farooq

Flora_su

Hi

I am also looking for a study partner for online courses like Google data analytics certificate from coursera because I already have completed 7 courses out of 8 and now I am losing the momentum so that's why for motivation and consistency I want to join anyone who really want to become a good data analyst

Farooq

Hi

I am also looking for a study partner for online learning because it has some kind of distraction
I already have been learning about data analytics from coursera and completed Google data analytics certificates 7 courses out of 8.
And now losing momentum that's why looking for a study partner who really career oriented and concerned about future goals.
May be as a study partner we both gets our dream goals

Farooq
Hi

I'm also learning data analysis course from Coursera. It is "Google Advanced Data Analytics" having 7 courses. If you finished "Google Data Analytics", I would like to ask for you to continue your study for the advanced course.

I also lost my momentum while studying alone. If we study together, the mood and also the environment will be changed. Because we both have the same interests and the study group will be fun. Let learn together in a fun way!!