Study Buddy I am looking for a study buddy and a friend ! :)

sids87

Hi i am a 5th year medical student from Egypt and looking for sp
Dm if you are interested ahmed01148293757@gmail.com
am an Mbbs graduate living in Gurgaon. I need a study partner because i find it hard to study alone. I am currently doing a certificate course in Diabetes management, so for me personally that will be a focus point. But i am also willing to study other subjects with you. Pls message me if you are interested.
My email - sids87@gmail.com

popo 123

Study Buddy
Hi, I am a first year medicine student, would like to study with you. So let me know on my telegram @offshore02 or instagram @kaustub02 if you're interested
Hey I am also a first year medicine student would you like to be my study buddy

vaisakh venugopal

Study Buddy
Hi there! I hope you are having an amazing day.
I am Gül. Also, my nicknames are Rose and Daria. You can call me as you wish :).
I am a 4th-year medicine student in Turkey. I live alone and I can focus on my studying better while studying with someone. That is why I would like to have a study buddy. But besides that, I would like to be close friends :).
I have very important uni exams (general surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, etc ) until Jun. I am also learning Polish and English. So I need to study at least 6-7 hours daily. Please text me if u are interested.
Hey rose....I am also doing my 4th year medical school...I would like to be your study buddy...I have same subjects to study....I guess we could help each other

Shreen

I am Gül. Also, my nicknames are Rose and Daria. You can call me as you wish :).
I am a 4th-year medicine student in Turkey. I live alone and I can focus on my studying better while studying with someone. That is why I would like to have a study buddy. But besides that, I would like to be close friends :).
I have very important uni exams (general surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, etc ) until Jun. I am also learning Polish and English. So I need to study at least 6-7 hours daily. Please text me if u are interested

Hye
I have very important uni exams (general surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, etc ) until Jun. I am also learning Polish and English. So I need to study at least 6-7 hours daily. Please text me if u are interested
Hey! Wanna hang out with other med and pre-med students? Let's be productive together.

Join our virtual study room here: MDs to Be (Med/Pre-Meds only) | Studyverse