How many courses can I take with a subscription on Coursera?

Nina

I'm a bit confused about the subscriptions on Coursera. I did read that you could get access to their entire catalog with a monthly subscription, but I can't see that option on the Coursera website.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
I'm a bit confused about the subscriptions on Coursera. I did read that you could get access to their entire catalog with a monthly subscription, but I can't see that option on the Coursera website.
Coursera’s Help Center states, “subscribing to a Specialization gives you access to all content in every course in the Specialization for as long as your subscription is active.” So, the subscription fee gives you access to all the courses in a particular Specialization while the subscription is active. If you want to take courses in a different Specialization, you’ll need to pay for those separately.

See also Coursera’s blog about the introduction of their subscription model: Introducing Subscriptions for Specializations

N.B. The option to subscribe to the entire Coursera catalog is no longer available: Coursera subscriptions

Upvote 0