1. Dismiss Notice

How do I cancel my subscription on Coursera?

Posted in 'Provider Guide - Coursera' started by MoocLab, May 24, 2019.

1. MoocLab

MoocLab Official Account Group Manager

Some Coursera courses and Specializations require a subscription to get paid access. This means you pay a fee every month for the course or Specialization until you complete it, instead of making a one-time payment.

To cancel your subscription on a computer:
    • Open your "My Purchases" page
    • Click the Manage Subscriptions tab
    • Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click Cancel
    To cancel your subscription from the mobile app:
    • Tap the settings gear icon in the top right
    • Tap My Subscriptions
    • Next to the subscription you want to cancel, tap Manage Subscription
    • Tap Cancel subscription
    If you want to pause or suspend a subscription temporarily, you'll need to cancel your subscription, then re-start it when you want to return. All your work will be saved, but your personalized deadlines will re-set when you resume your paid course access.

Note that you can't get a refund for a payment made on a subscription after the free trial ends. If you don't want to pay for a subscription anymore, you can cancel the subscription. There are no partial refunds for subscriptions, so you'll need to cancel before your next payment date.

AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.

Related Content