Study Buddy high school study buddy

JADE BROWN

Group Manager
Study Buddy
hi there~ I'm jade (she/her; UTC -5) and I'm a high schooler looking for a study buddy. I hope to find someone who is supportive and motivating and of course, I will do my best to support you in your studies! some of my subjects include biology, chemistry, hsb , math, etc but I really don't mind what subjects you study, we can always learn from each other. if we do share the same subjects we can even help each other out.

I'm open to communicating via hangouts, zoom or skype where we can share our screens while we study, listen to music or get to know each other. I'm super flexible with what we do so let me know if you want to study together

Vina

Hey, I am Vina ( she /her ). I am also a high schooler. I have the central time zone so you are an hour ahead of me, but I think we can become good study buddies :)

JADE BROWN

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey, I am Vina ( she /her ). I am also a high schooler. I have the central time zone so you are an hour ahead of me, but I think we can become good study buddies :)
ohk that would be great .........

Koori

Study Buddy
Hi Jade!
I'm looking for a study buddy to study from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (UTC +3) - it would be from 11 PM to 5 AM in your time zone. Of course I understand that you're not likely to be ready to study whole nights, but if It's ok for you to study, for example, from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM - that would also be great :) Let me know if you're interested!

JADE BROWN

Group Manager
Study Buddy
hi there~ I'm jade (she/her; UTC -5) and I'm a high schooler looking for a study buddy. I hope to find someone who is supportive and motivating and of course, I will do my best to support you in your studies! some of my subjects include biology, chemistry, hsb , math, etc but I really don't mind what subjects you study, we can always learn from each other. if we do share the same subjects we can even help each other out.

I'm open to communicating via hangouts, zoom or skype where we can share our screens while we study, listen to music or get to know each other. I'm super flexible with what we do so let me know if you want to study together
hey ....uhm idk yet ...my parents are strict

JADE BROWN

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi Jade!
I'm looking for a study buddy to study from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (UTC +3) - it would be from 11 PM to 5 AM in your time zone. Of course I understand that you're not likely to be ready to study whole nights, but if It's ok for you to study, for example, from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM - that would also be great :) Let me know if you're interested!
hey ....uhm idk yet ...my parents are strict

DIASHARMA153

Hi!Let me know if you are still interested, im a senior and have to study a lot but im procrastinating. if you need someone who is really serious please let me know!We will be very systematic and also encourage each other. Let me know wtv the response.

heretostudy

I'm open to communicating via hangouts, zoom or skype where we can share our screens while we study, listen to music or get to know each other. I'm super flexible with what we do so let me know if you want to study
Hello I am a final year high schooler in desperate need of study partner to help me concentrate I have final exam in 12 days

D

Deleted member 43176

Hi