Study Buddy Hi would you like to learn with me ?

_Dragon.Samurai

Hi, I'm Ananthu from India, Would you like to study with me ? I mostly learn alone which was kinda boring and tiring, so I'm also looking for a partner to learn with me, to push to the edge of learning and telling me to study, Without that kinda push I will be like wasting my time playing games and stuffs, so if i have someone there to learn with me I believe I won't waste my time like doing unwanted stuff . I'm down to learn anything . Would you like to be interested? Please let me know Thank you.
I'm also trying to build some softwares as well a helping hand would be great.

With best regards,
Ananthu

minal

Hi, I'm Ananthu from India, Would you like to study with me ? I mostly learn alone which was kinda boring and tiring, so I'm also looking for a partner to learn with me, to push to the edge of learning and telling me to study, Without that kinda push I will be like wasting my time playing games and stuffs, so if i have someone there to learn with me I believe I won't waste my time like doing unwanted stuff . I'm down to learn anything . Would you like to be interested? Please let me know Thank you.
I'm also trying to build some softwares as well a helping hand would be great.

With best regards,
Ananthu
Hii ananthu... What are you preparing for?? I m going through the same situation as u.. and i have my upcoming exam in may and November.. i also want someone who make me sit dedicatedly to achieve targets.. and setting targets with rewards...

_Dragon.Samurai

hi Minal, I'm studying Programming languages to land in a better job, yes maybe we can study together. Feel free to text me, if u have discord then it would be better for us to communicate there.