Study Buddy Hi! Looking for a study partner and friend

holliehewitt

Hello all! I'm studying English and literature (it's not my first language) and I need a study partner or maybe a friend. I'm trying to develop my writing skills and so I need a partner for correspondence in English, preferably in the format of exchanging essays on various topics (topics we choose ourselves in the process of communication). Thanks to all. I am waiting for offers

danielppmeyers

Hi, my name is Daniel and I'm interested in your class format. I'd like to try working out with you.
I would like not only to speak English fluently but also to write. Some time ago I was studying on an online platform, which in addition to doing English tutoring is also a reliable essay writing service on writemypapers4me.net/essay-writing-service, but unlike correspondence with a live person, they only do certain tasks. My goal is to refresh my basic knowledge, deepen my understanding of English literature, and learn to write interesting texts. I will be happy to try new methods for my learning

Last edited:

Arivon

A great passion for medical and clinical ways
Hello all! I'm studying English and literature (it's not my first language) and I need a study partner or maybe a friend. I'm trying to develop my writing skills and so I need a partner for correspondence in English, preferably in the format of exchanging essays on various topics (topics we choose ourselves in the process of communication). Thanks to all. I am waiting for offers
Here's one, a medical student from Uganda

Mestune

Aspiring UX Designer - Let's study together!
I'm a native English speaker (UK). I don't know if you would be interested in studying together even if I'm obviously not learning English and will be studying something else.