Study Buddy Hi! I'm a student nurse looking for a study buddy :)

pauxpen

Hello! I am a third year student nurse who needs a study buddy. :) I practice pomodoro technique of studying for 50 minutes and resting for 10 minutes. If you like we can use that 10 minutes to either talk and be friends :D. I appreciate it when my study partner is willing to open her/his camera while studying so i can be pressured to study and not open my social media lol. I speak english, and i don't care about your course/ degree as long as we can push each other to study harder!

message me, let's talk!

LydiaIsMe

Study Buddy
Hello! I am a third year student nurse who needs a study buddy. :) I practice pomodoro technique of studying for 50 minutes and resting for 10 minutes. If you like we can use that 10 minutes to either talk and be friends :D. I appreciate it when my study partner is willing to open her/his camera while studying so i can be pressured to study and not open my social media lol. I speak english, and i don't care about your course/ degree as long as we can push each other to study harder!

message me, let's talk!
Hi pauxpen i’m a student like you
I’m lydia from Saudi Arabia
I’m 18yo and studying right now for my ielts exam , two exams for university in my country and finally SAT exam after a while
I would like to become a study buddy together !!
And it’s okay with me for you to study any subjects
Just we have to\
Motive it each other and be regular <3
And put a schedule for studying
Actually I’m trying to study 10+ hours per day
But it’s okay for me if would like less hours!
Of course we will take break and talking sometime if you like it ;)
If you okay with that
I gusse we should use a app like zoom or another app you are comfortable with to focus
And for chatting i have telegram and ig
If you prefer another app it’s okay with me !!
Hopefully everything goes well

tejaswi

Study Buddy
Heyy! So let's just create a group of us 4 together and whoever is available at that particular time can like join in Google meet or zoom and study together!?

tejaswi

Study Buddy
I made this telegram group chat thingi so that once everybody joins we can figure out a common timetable or subdivide ourselves into groups and study or simply send a zoom link. Here is the link to the group

stunurse

Hi, I'm looking for a study buddy to read nursing cases together today. DM let's Zoom!

message me, let's talk!
Hey. I am also a nursing student. Currently in my 2nd year. Can I join you guys?

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am look for study buddy..we motive together..make routines..make to do list..be productive always..