Study Buddy Hello! Looking for a female study buddy

studyforlife1

I am looking for a female study buddy who can study long term with small breaks and i need someone who is serious and friendly
I prefer studying using google meet video on and audio off we can talk during break time.
We can fix a time according to our schedule.
If you are interested pls reply to this or dm me.
Thank you! have a good day!

AditiC

I am looking for a female study buddy who can study long term with small breaks and i need someone who is serious and friendly
I prefer studying using google meet video on and audio off we can talk during break time.
Which exam are u preparing for? I'm preparing for jee

Sanjana Itnal

I'm interested! How can I reach out to you? (I'm new to this platform..)

rawanpolibio

i
i would love to

cyrine.b_oth

Heyyyy i am interested.

D

Deleted member 66879

Hi

Arshi Arora

Group Manager
I would like that

shifathoombath

Neet 2024 aspirant
Study Buddy
Interested how to connect

Talia48

Study Buddy
Hi! I am happy to study with you. Let me know if you still need a study buddy :)

Nezo Falor

How old are you? And what are you preparing for??

Nezo Falor

Preparation for JEE...It's not that I can't prepare alone...I want an active conversation about the topics...We can discuss topics together...(I'm good at maths...I want you to be good at chemistry T_T)