a disciplined study partner to study for long hours and to keep each other motivated

• Thread starter Deleted member 70709
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 70709

Hey! I'm a high school student currently studying from home and I've been struggling to stay motivated lately. Despite these challenges, I'm determined to overcome them and find a study partner who can stay focused and driven. If you're also a student who needs a little push or just wants to connect with someone who's on the same journey, please drop your Telegram username below! Let's motivate each other and reach our goals together:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shashwat111111

But Im studying CA INTERMEDIATE. Basically it is the 2nd exam to becoming an Accountant here in india (called chartered accountants). Would that be ok? like I dont know what you study.

If fine with that bro text me on my telegram username
use_karne_ka_name

Upvote 0

jhashivesh09

Hey! I'm a high school student currently studying from home and I've been struggling to stay motivated lately. Despite these challenges, I'm determined to overcome them and find a study partner who can stay focused and driven. If you're also a student who needs a little push or just wants to connect with someone who's on the same journey, please drop your Telegram username below! Let's motivate each other and reach our goals together:)
@loki565

Upvote 0