Study Buddy WHERE ARE MY STUDYBUDDIES?

Segen

Study Buddy
Hey there!! My name is Segen and i`m 21 years old. Currently on my last year of nursing. Would love to meet someone who is hard working and disciplined. Also someone who is open-minded and kind. Wouldn`t mind us becoming good buddies. Read my bio for more Information about my goals and studyplans. I just don`t have the energy to write anything so excuse me hehe. YASSSSS, looking forward to meet u buddy.

Last edited:

Louis

Ms
Study Buddy
Hey there!! My name is Segen and i`m 21 years old. Currently on my last year of nursing. Would love to meet someone who is hard working and disciplined. Also someone who is open-minded and kind. Wouldn`t mind us becoming good buddies. Read my bio for more Information about my goals and studyplans. I just don`t have the energy to write anything so excuse me hehe. YASSSSS, looking forward to meet u buddy.
Hello!! hope you good there. I'd love to be your study buddy, I'm slightly younger than you and am doing my first year BSc degree in biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology and physiology. Would love being in a space of a goal getter!! kind regards.

Segen

Study Buddy
Hello!! hope you good there. I'd love to be your study buddy, I'm slightly younger than you and am doing my first year BSc degree in biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology and physiology. Would love being in a space of a goal getter!! kind regards.
Hey Louis, so nice hearing from u. Wouldn`t mind u being younger, it`s fine from my side. I can see some commen goals. U got telegram? Looking forward hearing from u.

Anest

Group Manager
Hey Segen, Im Aneston and i'm 20 years old. Im beginning my first university year in medecine this year. I have classes from 8 to 12 am (Europe time) and i study the whole day from then. Let me know if you want to have a common study session soon :)

Segen

Study Buddy
Hey Anest :) Sure, let`s do that! In case u have telegram id, my user name is @SegenS. Also i hope u had a good start at medicine. Looking forward hearing from u.

sudheer

Study Buddy
Hey I am pursuing CA but if you don't mind about that I want someone like you who is consistent and studying for longer hours as study buddy and encourage me with my consistency I will reflect the same and also I have exams in November it would be great if you help me go through these tough times