What's better: an EdX MicroMasters or a Coursera Specialization?

Posted in 'Q&A' started by James007, Apr 26, 2018.

Become an Online Tutor
  1. James007

James007 Guest

Calling all experienced Mooc-ers! Which of the two would you recommend: a MicroMasters on EdX or a Specialization on Coursera? Thanks

AD Udemy logo Learn on demand. Explore thousands of courses starting at £9.99 each.
  2. MeganF

MeganF Guest

Hi James,

I have taken diffferent courses/specializations on Coursera and have recently started on EdX. I personally would recommend the Micromasters but I guess it depends on the content, price, and future outcome you are looking for.

I am hoping to start the MBA core curriculum Micromasters on EdX soon. It can be used towards one of their actual Masters degrees if I were to do that in the future. They don't have something really close to it on Coursera for what I want. The price varies too. With Coursera you pay per month now, so the faster you go, the cheaper. EdX is a little more expensive but again, it all comes down to what kind of class you are looking to take.

Related Content