Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

yuki1024

Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Yuki. I'm Japanese, 32 years old, male, a researcher of computer science at an institute. I'm planning to study programming things here, but I also want to improve my English language skill. So if you are interested in language exchange or just want to talk about Japanese culture with someone, feel free to reach me out :) I hope MoocLab will help me meet people who motivates me so much to study hard. Thank you!

Kath

Hello, I have a problem with concentrating and I’m currently preparing for my plab exams in may. I need a study buddy who would how motivating and writhing whom I can bounce ideas off of. Any interested medic preparing for any board exam is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Kay08

Hello everyone!! This is keerthana..I'm preparing for competitive exams in india to get into PSU.i came here to get some motivation and study buddy to share guidance and advices.

Bella3132

H
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! Call me Bella .....Am here looking for a study partner.I do Programming but i lack motivation at some point...I feel with a partner we both can do great things in our studies. BTW i also know abit of business hihihi ... looking forward meeting people here

Rahmi-B

Hello everyone ! my name is Ami, I am from Indonesia. I just graduated from medical school, I have done an internship and now I am waiting for my license so that I can work legally as a GP in my country. I want to find friends for studying because it's really hard to be motivated.

D

Deleted member 49090

Hi, my name is Shu Xuan from Singapore. Final year in university, studying accounting and finance. Hoping to find a study group that can motivate one another to strive on because I need to get my sh*t together.

Jelina

Hello. I’m an A level student. I came on here, really hoping I could find a study buddy because I’ve found out recently that studying alone sucks and makes me feel depressed so I would really like someone who will study together. And I hope I will improve my study skills and concentration and also to share some of my techniques for studying !

sakiihartsinIG

Hi,I'm saki! Follow me on my IG,sakiiharts HAHAHA. I'm a grade 11student,and I've been using this mooclab before and it's really nice. Hope you get good memories here newbies!

liu_liu

Hello everyone!

My name is Liubov, I'm 27 y.o. Russian.

I need a study partner for my neuroscince mooc course (edx, coursera). I haven't any related background in it, so I am a total beginner, but I really want to learn this subject. The best study partner for me is someone similar (beginner in neuro), so we would understand each other's struggles and can motivate each other. But if you're more advanced student and still feel okay, type me as well. Both Zoom and Skype are ok for me. Please, type me and we will discuss details :)

11-Ways-You-Can-Use-Neuro-Associations-to-Increase-Productivity.jpg

Misha-28

Hi I'm Misha, I'm having exams next year Jan and I'm feeling no motivation at all. If your a first year student or a highschool student it would be great if we could study together.I study most of the dayy so your schedule won't be a problem we can work it out ✌, please do reply

Amisha Bansal

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi my name is Amisha. I have recently completed my graduation program in economics. I want to go further with this subject and want to learn more about it. So i have started preparing for my further studies in economics. During this pandemic i want an online study partner whom i can study along with.

happyannie13

Hi!! Hope everyone is doing good!! I am Annie, I am a student of geography and I'm also preparing for a major national level exam. I love studying and learning new things but lately it has been getting very lonely because of the situation the world is trapped in, I haven't been to a library in almost 15 months now. Hoping to meet some new study-enthusiasts!

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I am studying data visualization using Tableau, and I would like to study with somebody who has the same goal in data analyst. We can support each other.
I would like to study at the morning from 8:00 am-11:30am (UTC +7) and at the afternoon from 1:30pm to 5:00pm.
Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali

D

Deleted member 49485

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi guys. My name is Shiva and I am a high school student. I am studying for jee advanced ( university entrance exam) which requires a strong foundation in maths, physics and chemistry. I have joined this platform to find a study partner with whom I can have study sessions on zoom or google meet. We can have discussions on various topics and can motivate each other. I am planning to pursue engineering physics after graduating from high school.

janakcs

Hi my name is Janakraj oza. I am learning CCNA and VWware course online and also try to learn more new technology available. Mooclab will be very helpful for everyone as they can share there though and provide solutions to the users. I am planning to do further MCSE course.

Abhishek Singh

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, I'm Abhishek Singh, a student of civil engineering and preparing for competitive exams.
I'm looking for a study partner who can cheer me up & so do I.