Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Gloria

Study Buddy
Hi, I am Gloria Yen from Asia, now in Italy. IV year med student in English course. Usually I went to the library or my friend's coffee shop to study for whole day, like 8-16/12-20. I usually do long term study, like 3-4 hours with 1.5 hours break. And I am glad to do ZOOM online study together. I am not so good at school performance, I need to concentrate more, so I am here. Guys, please have an eye on me, I hope not to give up my studying habit because of the pandemic. And, I have rotation in hospital soon, so I really need to get back to my focusing mode. Nice to meet you guys~

Ann42

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I'm Ann, a Medical Laboratory Student. Just a little background, I'm a procrastinator and I would like to change it this time to have a higher grades = brighter future. I joined this community to find someone to keep me focused and motivated on my studies. I was hoping for a study buddy in the age of 19-21 years old, either a boy or girl. It doesn't have to be someone studying the same lessons. Just need a great companion for my studies. I usually study quietly and with breaks.
Message me if you're interested to be my study buddy! Keep safe! <3

abi.ninyaa8

Study Buddy
H
Hello everybody (sorry if my English is bad) ! I am Samuel, a French medical student (1st year) and I have a competitive exam to pass to enter in 2nd year (I already now I will have to repeat this year)

I would love to find a study buddy because I am very distracted during the Week-end, sometimes I Don't study at all in one day, I need someone to "force" me to study more

Have a good day !
hi! I’m from the Philippines, and I’m also a med student. i can be your study buddy.

abi.ninyaa8

Study Buddy
Hi, I am Gloria Yen from Asia, now in Italy. IV year med student in English course. Usually I went to the library or my friend's coffee shop to study for whole day, like 8-16/12-20. I usually do long term study, like 3-4 hours with 1.5 hours break. And I am glad to do ZOOM online study together. I am not so good at school performance, I need to concentrate more, so I am here. Guys, please have an eye on me, I hope not to give up my studying habit because of the pandemic. And, I have rotation in hospital soon, so I really need to get back to my focusing mode. Nice to meet you guys~
Hi! I’m rrom the Philippines, amd also a med student currently on my third year. We can study together if you want.

Reetriever

Hi, Hello, Hola, Namaste! Just a typical Electrical Engineering Undergrad student who has come at such a point in life that I can figure out anything. A decent company to keep me motivated throughout would be a plus. I myself would be glad if I could be of use in any sort. Im more than happy to help. If u have been reading till now, then might as well hit me up :)
Oh did I forget to mention that I am new year and I'd be glad if someone would help me get familiar with things here.

Hi all...I'm Akire. Just started a masters in social work program and am looking for people to virtually study alongside. I used to feel so productive at the library and coffee shops because I could see other students dedicatedly doing work - I miss that!!

Presh

Hi! My name is Noemi. I'm a third year medical student in Germany. I've joined mooclab to find a study buddy that i can study with in silence for a couple of hours a day, that i can motivate and in turn be motivated by and hopefully can be more productive together!
Hey Noemi, my name is Precious. I am a medical student as well. I would love to study in silence with you. I think I would benefit from someone's presence to keep me accountable. Please let me know if you are still interested so we can see if our schedules align. I am currently in Dominica

Presh

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, my name is Precious. I am aaedical student. I joined to find a community of medical students willing to study hard and keep each other motivated to achieve their goals

sofy10

Hello my name is Sarah ,I am returning to school and am in my second week. I haven’t been to school in about 10 years. I am going to school for either computer science or to be a counselor ,still figuring that out. I am taking Databases ,probs and stats ,psychology of adjustment and argument and debate . Looking for someone to study with ! Thanks and have a great day !
Hi Sarah, i would be happy to schedule some productive study routines together :) I'm studying and working mostly in projects related to biology and preparing applications. my time zone is UTC+0

Farah F

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi guys!
I'm Farah. I'm not a very big nerd, but I've got a medical entrance exam (NEET) to attend this year. So I was hoping I could find a NEET aspirant here so that we could help and each other and keep each other motivated

Yenny

Am Nyeneime a B.Sc holder in Physics.
I would love to impart knowledge in Mathematics and Physical Sciences(Physics related)with well meaningful and serious minded ones.
Mooclab can be of help to me by linking me up to students that have difficulties in the areas earlier mention.
I have handled the following:
1.Further mathematics
2.General Mathematics
3.Advanced Mathematics
4.Linear Algebra
5.Pre-calculus
6.Calculus
Thanks as I look forward to your positive offer!

Ena

Hi Everyone! I Am Ena, a law graduate with passion for language learning, law learning, rights of people with disabilities, animal rights, IT law and a lot of law! I did not make my mind about courses I will take but I Am sure they will be of a help in this crazy times!

alphalfa

Hey, my name is Kate and I am studying A level Bio, Chem and Geo. I have applied for Pharmacy, which universities have you applied for in the UK?
I plan to use this platform to help motivate in preparing for my mocks :)

Hey Kate, I am a motivated software engineer who actually spent some time in medical school. I would enjoy studying with you for motivation if you are available.

alphalfa

Hi Everyone! I Am Ena, a law graduate with passion for language learning, law learning, rights of people with disabilities, animal rights, IT law and a lot of law! I did not make my mind about courses I will take but I Am sure they will be of a help in this crazy times!
Hey my name is Luke, I am in IT myself would like to study with you and learn more about IT law to stay motivated.

Illy Alia

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi everyone, newbie here! :) I'm Illy and I'm currently taking a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. I'm 21 years old and I'm in my 3rd year right now. I figure out that I like having people to study with me because it help me to be more productive and focus. If any of you guys are interested to be my study buddy (any kind of fields are welcome) do hit me up. If you prefer studying without talking, I'm okay with it too! I hope we can achieve our goals together that is all.