Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Pubarun Chanda

I AM PUBARUN CHANDA,I MAKE HIGH YIELDING NOTES ON MATH AND SCIENCE AND COMPUTER ETC. I AM AN ENGINEERING STUDENT IN IEM ,SALTLAKE KOLKATA 2ND MOST BEST ENGINEERIG COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL. I AM PERSUING B.TECH IN MECHANICAL BRANCH AND I AM ABOUT A STATE RANKER IN MY BOARD EXAM , AND I AM SURE YOU WILL LOVE MY NOTES.....

dunya

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey,
I'm currently doing A Levels and I'm just tryna work on my psychology and get a decent grade. lmk if you wanna study together, it doesn't have to be the same subject, I just wanna avoid being distracted whilst revising. I usually study in the afternoon/evening because I've got online school but yeah just hmu if your interested.

Brunilorma

Study Buddy
Hi,

My name is Carla. I live in Canada (UTC +5) and I am looking for Group Study or Study Buddy. I will be writing the Quebec Bar in May and I have 4 intense months of studies with deadlines before the exam. I will have to be focused and productive. With the lockdown, I find it very difficult to remain concentrate at home. I used to study in coffee shops or in a busy public place. My lectures are starting next week, and I will have to study for at least 6 hours every day after my 4 hours class.

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Carla et je vis au Canada (UTC +5). Je suis à la recherche d'un groupe d'étude ou d'un/e partenaire d'étude en ligne. J'ai un examen du Barreau du Québec en Mai prochain (2021) et beaucoup de travaux à rendre également entre temps. J'aurai besoin de discipline et malheureusement, avec le confinement, j'ai de la diffulté à me concentrer seule à la maison. Je devrai étudier au moins 6 heures à tous les jours après mes 4 heures de cours du matin. Donc, je suis ouverte à tout groupe d'études.

Y'all Stay safe :)

Nanie

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
  • Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
    • What are you learning?

Hi everyone! I’m from toronto and am looking for a study buddy. I have core exams coming up and could use some accountability since I can’t go into the library with the current restrictions. If anyone else is in a similar boat, let’s connect and be productive together!

Nanie

Hi everyone! I’m from toronto and am looking for a study buddy. I have core exams coming up and could use some accountability since I can’t go into the library with the current restrictions. If anyone else is in a similar boat, let’s connect and be productive together!

ilookforward

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

ECE undergrad. Currently working in advanced sensor systems for autonomous vehicles. Looking for similar folks to explore into core technologies and their implementations revolving around autonomous mobility. I'm well versed in C, Python, ROS.

meagan

hie me too I'm a high school sophomore who love studying with others l would like to study with you

Hi
I’m in last year of high school and my time zone is UTC+3:30
My exams are about to start in a few days for 3 weeks and I need to study with someone from 8am to 3pm (at least 5hours) for these weeks
only woman and not through video call bc I don’t feel comfortable :)

Nanie

Heyyy I get quite a lot of messages about studying together and I obv can't study with everone eheh :) So I thought I can create a group. Anyone is welcomed to join but I'm pretty active and study seriously so I would like you to be active too.
I'm a 3rd year med student, I study for couple hours most of the days and I'm a sucker for libraries but I'm stuck at home so I'm in need of study buddies. I study with cam on and mic off. I don't really care what gender you are and etc as long as u r respectful to others. Thankssss!
p.s. my timezone is gmt+3
Hi! I’m a law student looking for a study buddy. It seems you’ve been bombarded with interest. Would be able to refer me to the group link with other people who may still be looking for a similar virtual study group. Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 10187

Hi, I am ipek from Turkey. I am 24 years old, and currently, I’m in the process of writing my thesis(master's) but I’ve been struggling with lack of motivation. I used to study in library to focus. Nowadays, it is not safe to study there due to the virus situation. So, I am looking for a study group or a study buddy. I wish you all lots of motivation!

Last edited by a moderator:

meagan

Hi! I’m a law student looking for a study buddy. It seems you’ve been bombarded with interest. Would be able to refer me to the group link with other people who may still be looking for a similar virtual study group. Thanks in advance!
do you want a group familiar with what you are studying or just a group to motivate you to study

e5spe

Hi:) I‘ve started uni in autumn and I‘ve been struggling a bit as it is all online at the moment. I‘d like to connect with someone to motivate each other. I‘m studying educational sciences (which is basically the theory behind education and it‘s different from becoming a teacher) as well as English in my minor.
I hope to find someone like-minded:)

meagan

Hi:) I‘ve started uni in autumn and I‘ve been struggling a bit as it is all online at the moment. I‘d like to connect with someone to motivate each other. I‘m studying educational sciences (which is basically the theory behind education and it‘s different from becoming a teacher) as well as English in my minor.
I hope to find someone like-minded:)
hey are you looking for someone studying the same courses as you
do you prefer studying in groups

Em.

Hello!

I’m Emman.. I’m currently studying medicine, and am looking for a study bud.. or study groups, whichever, to get me started again after a gap year. I’m looking to discuss and try to grasp concepts, and material, although silent studying is also welcomed. Anything science related is great, biology, chem, phys. Or math.. although Medicine is preferred.. contact me anytime, and good luck!!

Huiyi Lin

Hi everyone. I am a high-school student from China and planned to major in Mathematics or Computer Science. I'm current taking course in the specialization of Mathematics for Computer Science in Coursera and reading books related to bioinformatics as well.

meagan

Hello!

I’m Emman.. I’m currently studying medicine, and am looking for a study bud.. or study groups, whichever, to get me started again after a gap year. I’m looking to discuss and try to grasp concepts, and material, although silent studying is also welcomed. Anything science related is great, biology, chem, phys. Or math.. although Medicine is preferred.. contact me anytime, and good luck!!
are you looking for someone who is studying the same subjects with you