Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Medusa

Hi everyone
I'm Medusa, 19 years old and I'm from Belgium
Since I have exams coming up and the coronasituation doesn't allow us to meet up, I'd really like to study together with some online study buddies!
I'll be studying for:
- philosofy,
- psychology,
- theory of argumentation,
- family & health
- pedagogy
I hope to meet you soon in an online session! :)

Schtdvkt

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi i am becoming stagnant lately and i need to read for oet and PLAB exam. I am thinking it will be helpful to study with others

period.history

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm from Singapore! Currently 20 as of 2021. I'm studying for a diploma in Mass Communications, but my passions lie in medieval history, paleontology, zoology and veterinary science. I'm doing self-studies for those subjects! I have a very curious soul and I always love learning new things and meeting new people :)

Elynn

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Elynn, currently studying degree in Mechatronic Engineering. I've join this community hoping to find study buddies to motivate each other throughout the journey of studying. Hope that we can all achieve our goals one day :)

Mr Green

Study Buddy
Hy, I am Kundan from Nepal.
I am currently doing Arizona TESOL program from Coursea and Harvard's CS50. Also I am thinking of taking up few mandarin courses along the way. I am looking for ambitious, curious study Buddy who would be willing to help me out recieve help along the 2021 learning journey.
Language: English, or Hindi, or Nepali.
Subjects: Humanities, CS, Mandarin learning, Literature in English

squwiii

Study Buddy
Hello! I am a student trying to get a Bachelors In Science of Nursing. I am applying to programs right now. I am trying this platform to try and create better studying habits and enhance my learning. I would really appreciate it if you would join me in my journey, as well as allow me the opportunity to be part of yours as well.

Alvira

Hi John, I agree with you, I too find it quite difficult to study at home and end up procrastinating a lot. My name is Fiona by the way and I study Economics, Maths and Philosophy :)
Hey, i would like to join too. I am studying MA in Politics and The International Economy

BioCAts

BioCats
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey! I am BioCAts! It's not my real name. However, I am here to find a study buddy. I am currently Studying a Masters in Stem Cell biology in Japan. I am not Japanese.
I am not trying to read for any exams...I just want to read to acquire knowledge in my field and beyond. I like to read..but sometimes being accountable for yourself is kinda hard. I find myself playing games at times or watching anime. However, I think having a study buddy would be great. It will help me be more motivated. I mean I already study (I am quite the nerd)...but I feel Like I can study more and I just feel this need to just study more. There is so much knowledge I want to grasp and be able to comprehend it well..etc.
So yeah, anyone in a related field is welcome to message me..? I guess thats how it works here. Not sure.

Mr Green

Study Buddy
Hey! I am BioCAts! It's not my real name. However, I am here to find a study buddy. I am currently Studying a Masters in Stem Cell biology in Japan. I am not Japanese.
I am not trying to read for any exams...I just want to read to acquire knowledge in my field and beyond. I like to read..but sometimes being accountable for yourself is kinda hard. I find myself playing games at times or watching anime. However, I think having a study buddy would be great. It will help me be more motivated. I mean I already study (I am quite the nerd)...but I feel Like I can study more and I just feel this need to just study more. There is so much knowledge I want to grasp and be able to comprehend it well..etc.
So yeah, anyone in a related field is welcome to message me..? I guess thats how it works here. Not sure.
Hey there, Do leave me a text along with your skype ID, I would be more than glad to be studying together with you

eva_s

Hi! I'm Eva, a 4th year medical student and a newbie in here.

I find myself lacking motiavtion to study and procrastination, as well as lack of concentration when I finally decide to do so, do not help at all either. I have found out though, that I can concentrate better while studying alongside someone else. Therefore, I'm looking for a study buddy, to encourage and motivate each other, as well as study together, and in general help each other out =)

I speak Greek (which is my native language), English, some Spanish and some French, but as my classes are in English, about medical material I am able to speak ony in English and in Greek.

Anys

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Anyssa from the Netherlands, a 22 y/o studying medicine (master). Currently I'm doing a research internship for my medicine study from home and I'm taking Spanish lessons to learn the lenguage. I find it hard to find study motivation on my own, so I would love to find a study buddy to motivate me! I don't necessarily need to do a lot of talking - I prefer not to too much as I have loads to do haha -, but I just need to see someone else studying too to get to start and keep working. Subject doesn't matter!

Anys

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Eva, a 4th year medical student and a newbie in here.

I find myself lacking motiavtion to study and procrastination, as well as lack of concentration when I finally decide to do so, do not help at all either. I have found out though, that I can concentrate better while studying alongside someone else. Therefore, I'm looking for a study buddy, to encourage and motivate each other, as well as study together, and in general help each other out =)

I speak Greek (which is my native language), English, some Spanish and some French, but as my classes are in English, about medical material I am able to speak ony in English and in Greek.
Hi Eva! I'm in my 4th year of medicine too, in the Netherlands, and I'm looking for a study buddy for exactly the same reason. I prefer to mainly not talk - I just need to see a face to keep myself motivated too -, so if you ever want to study let me know! Xxx Anyssa (22)

Shak1995

I study physics and am looking for a group or study buddy to do some "super-socially -distanced" - studying!

I love philosophy and enjoy maths (although I'm pretty rubbish at it at university level! ;)
Also I like to read
Hi Ellipse,
Good evening. I’m Shak and I’m trying to study classical mechanics. If you’re interested to study together, please feel free to reply. I’m new here (just opened account today). If I couldn’t address you well, please excuse me. Thank you for your time in advance. Have a good night.
Best,
Shak

efares

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Anyssa from the Netherlands, a 22 y/o studying medicine (master). Currently I'm doing a research internship for my medicine study from home and I'm taking Spanish lessons to learn the lenguage. I find it hard to find study motivation on my own, so I would love to find a study buddy to motivate me! I don't necessarily need to do a lot of talking - I prefer not to too much as I have loads to do haha -, but I just need to see someone else studying too to get to start and keep working. Subject doesn't matter!
Hello Anys,

DM me to set up study sessions,

thanks!

navneeet

Study Buddy
Hi Eva! I'm in my 4th year of medicine too, in the Netherlands, and I'm looking for a study buddy for exactly the same reason. I prefer to mainly not talk - I just need to see a face to keep myself motivated too -, so if you ever want to study let me know! Xxx Anyssa (22)H
Hi Eva , i want to join you .