Study Buddy Want to study?

Anushka Karanjkar

Study Buddy
Hi. If anybody wants to study with me please join daily or it will make us unmotivated, some time later you won't want to study.
Text me if you want to join I will share a link from Google meet. You can turn off or on your cam as you wish. If you come for study it doesn't matter. Either it can distract you.
Wanna join.

Mann.modi19

Mann Modi
Study Buddy
Hi. If anybody wants to study with me please join daily or it will make us unmotivated, some time later you won't want to study.
Text me if you want to join I will share a link from Google meet. You can turn off or on your cam as you wish. If you come for study it doesn't matter. Either it can distract you.
hey,i would like to join u

rahmaahmedfarid

hello
i'm looking for a female study buddy. 8hrs+ my time zone is utc+2. im from egypt. college student.