Study Buddy Want to study?

Hi. If anybody wants to study with me please join daily or it will make us unmotivated, some time later you won't want to study.
Text me if you want to join I will share a link from Google meet. You can turn off or on your cam as you wish. If you come for study it doesn't matter. Either it can distract you.
Hello! I just joined Mooclab and would love to find a study partner. Do you have zoom?

popo 123

Study Buddy
Hi. If anybody wants to study with me please join daily or it will make us unmotivated, some time later you won't want to study.
Text me if you want to join I will share a link from Google meet. You can turn off or on your cam as you wish. If you come for study it doesn't matter. Either it can distract you.
can i also join

Himasha

Text me if you want to join I will share a link from Google meet. You can turn off or on your cam as you wish. If you come for study it doesn't matter. Either it can distract you. Guys you can also join with ZOOM. ( please text me if you can not join )
Ayka Agayeva is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ayka Agayeva's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 743 972 6581
Passcode: 6fuKkw
I also find myself in the same situation and want to overcome this , so please do tell a suitable time.

asiacappelli

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Text me if you want to join I will share a link from Google meet. You can turn off or on your cam as you wish. If you come for study it doesn't matter. Either it can distract you. Guys you can also join with ZOOM. ( please text me if you can not join )
Ayka Agayeva is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.( you can also join meet.google.com/pwn-yzrm-die)

Topic: Ayka Agayeva's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 743 972 6581
Passcode: 6fuKkw
hit me up if you’re still doing these rooms!