Study Buddy Study working buddy

Cliff Choo

Study Buddy
Hi there,

Cliff here from Singapore, Looking for a study/working buddy.
Looking for someone to build lasting systems and routine with accountability.

Our end goal will be routines that will work for us and make us independent eventually.
Do message me if you are keen.

Time: UTC +8

D

Deleted member 40524

Hi there,

Our end goal will be routines that will work for us and make us independent eventually.

I’m studying medicine and i just want to be accountable and have the feel of studying with people to keep me motivated. And seems like there are not many users with recent last seen. Would this help you too?

D

Deleted member 40524

Hi tan,

What's your time zone ?
Do share with me any goals you have? :)
Just need someone to study along so that I don’t procrastinate that’s the only goal i have. Time zone IST

ProudD.

Study Buddy
Which subject are you interested in? My time zone is UTC+7. I am interested in anyone who would like to study multivariable calculus, linear algebra, or Thermodynamics? any of this is appreciated. I am currently a second-year student pursuing a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering.

ProudD.

Study Buddy
Which subject are you interested in? My time zone is UTC+7. I am interested in anyone who would like to study multivariable calculus, linear algebra, or Thermodynamics? any of this is appreciated. I am currently a second-year student pursuing a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering.
You could contact me If our goal matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astro

Hi there,

Hy
I'm getting ready for GATE 2024, focusing on aerospace propulsion technology. Right now, I'm looking for someone to help me achieve my goal of studying 6-7 hours a day with necessary breaks.