Study Buddy STUDY WITH ME | POMODORO | WEEKDAYS AFTERNOON (Paris time)

Kris Tina

Online video Pomodoro sessions, chat on breaks
Study Buddy
Hello :)

Study with me LIVE! Professional finance, data science, dog training, etc. Chats during breaks

Current plan:
  • UTC +1 from 14:00 to 17:00 Pomodoro sessions with breaks. At least five days per week;
  • Mostly sit in silence studying own material, chat during breaks (optional);
  • Skype/ Teams/ Zoom: audio off unless chatting; video on as a check that both of us are working.

Accountability motivates me. I am flexible with time. Fluent in French, English and Lithuanian, beginner in Spanish and Russian. I’m responsable and kind.

Dont hesitate to DM me. We can video chat for 5 min to see if we’re a good study buddy match. If multiple matches then maybe I’ll create a study group.

Have an awesome day!
Kristina

nastaran.ltf

Study Buddy

Study with me LIVE! Professional finance, data science, dog training, etc. Chats during breaks

Current plan:
  • UTC +1 from 14:00 to 17:00 Pomodoro sessions with breaks. At least five days per week;
  • Skype/ Teams/ Zoom: audio off unless chatting; video on as a check that both of us are working.

Accountability motivates me. I am flexible with time. Fluent in French, English and Lithuanian, beginner in Spanish and Russian. I’m responsable and kind.

Dont hesitate to DM me. We can video chat for 5 min to see if we’re a good study buddy match. If multiple matches then maybe I’ll create a study group.

Have an awesome day!
Kristina
Hi Kristina I’d love to be your study buddy.

Nathalia MED

Group Manager
Study Buddy

Current plan:

Have an awesome day!
Kristina
Hi, Kris. How are you? I'm Nathalia and i'm a doctor studying for Medical Residence. Today i'm avaible and in need of company. Would you like to try studying now? :)

YouniqueSTAR

Study Buddy

Current plan:

Have an awesome day!
Kristina
Hi id love to be your study buddy! I'm currently a business student learning french and i study ard the same timing as you do!

Vitrag0498

Study Buddy
Hey I'm currently in India UTC+5 not a long time difference and interested in being a study buddy idk how this websites work soo can you dm me in insta or telegram

Inta:- vitrag0498
Tele:-Naruto_sasuke153