Study Buddy Study partner to help me stay on track!!!

Shaktimaan

You can be studying whichever course/ programs/ exams. Just want someone to study with so that we can be motivated to study live together. We can take breaks together or not, but having a person there studying live together will motivate me to study together. Let's ace the assessments together! I'm flexible with study times, just let me know a suitable time and we will study together!

Hi, I'm in my second year of college and need motivation too. What times would you be available for studying? And where would we meet up?
You can be studying whichever course/ programs/ exams. Just want someone to study with so that we can be motivated to study live together. We can take breaks together or not, but having a person there studying live together will motivate me to study together. Let's ace the assessments together! I'm flexible with study times, just let me know a suitable time and we will study together!

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Hi there, Shaktimaan!

Although I'm not a student right now I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!)

Also, I'm actually much older than most of the people here and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing depending on where you are.

Cheers, jane

Daniela

Study Buddy
Hi there, Shaktimaan!

Although I'm not a student right now I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!)

Also, I'm actually much older than most of the people here and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing depending on where you are.

Cheers, jane
Intetesting objective... Skype solaria111

Last edited by a moderator: