Study Buddy Study Group for med student girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 44843
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44843

Hello dear People!

My name is Sarah, I am a third year medical student in Belgium (GMT+2). I am someone who loves reading, writing, studying (because we learn new things every day) and especially I love making new friends with whom I can share thoughts and learn from one another. With this state of mind, I have created a group for medical student girls (Any girl is welcomed from any year or any background). I want to provide in this group a good environment for studying and at the same time for socialization.

Here some information about our study group :

- We have a group chat on telegram.
- We use Google meet to gather together and study (We have two rooms : one for studying and one for breaks)
- We use the pomodoro technique : 50 min work (During this session, we can share our session goal and at the end of the session to tell how much we did well) and 10 min break (sometimes we skip breaks and other times we take one together it depends on how much we did well on the work session. For example, for my part, I take break every 2 sessions. It depends on you)
- The group has 70 members on the group chat and has few people on the study meeting for the moment. So if you feel shy or don't like when there's a lot of people, don't worry we're really sweet, I promise <3
- The schedule meeting is 24/7. You can join any time. Practical if we have different time zones.

My last words would be that we will be happy to welcome you to our study group so don't hesitate to DM me, I will be waiting for your message !

Unzilasaifi

Group Manager
Hello dear People!

My name is Sarah, I am a third year medical student in Belgium (GMT+2). I am someone who loves reading, writing, studying (because we learn new things every day) and especially I love making new friends with whom I can share thoughts and learn from one another. With this state of mind, I have created a group for medical student girls (Any girl is welcomed from any year or any background). I want to provide in this group a good environment for studying and at the same time for socialization.

Here some information about our study group :

- We have a group chat on telegram.
- We use Google meet to gather together and study (We have two rooms : one for studying and one for breaks)
- We use the pomodoro technique : 50 min work (During this session, we can share our session goal and at the end of the session to tell how much we did well) and 10 min break (sometimes we skip breaks and other times we take one together it depends on how much we did well on the work session. For example, for my part, I take break every 2 sessions. It depends on you)
- The group has 70 members on the group chat and has few people on the study meeting for the moment. So if you feel shy or don't like when there's a lot of people, don't worry we're really sweet, I promise <3
- The schedule meeting is 24/7. You can join any time. Practical if we have different time zones.

My last words would be that we will be happy to welcome you to our study group so don't hesitate to DM me, I will be waiting for your message !
Hello,, I'm unzila and I'm also a third year medical student.. I would love to join your group and study with you....