Study Buddy Study buddy

Roz

Hi, i am roz, a 2nd year medical student, i want some motivation from studdy parnter, who study medicine, i hope full to find any person!

Roz

Heyi hope you doing well
Yes, give an information about your age, gender, country, University and what's time you need to study, here, please

D

Deleted member 23890

Heyi hope you doing well
Yes, give an information about your age, gender, country, University and what's time you need to study, here, please
If you are interested..
I'm a guy, 22 yrs old studying in final year. I belong to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India.
Study timings 6 pm to 11 or 12. Again in the morning also like 5 am

Roz

If you are interested..
I'm a guy, 22 yrs old studying in final year. I belong to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India.
Study timings 6 pm to 11 or 12. Again in the morning also like 5 am
Hey, i hope you going well, are you a medical student?

D

Deleted member 23890

Nice, so how we can reach out to start studying?
share your instagram or Snapchat account. I'll send you a friend request and my number. I Donna share my number here...

shawnbernard

Study Buddy
I just registered lit a min ago so this surprised me a lot to find a lot of Malaysians here too !

I'm preparing for my medical exams.
I need to put in a lot of hours of work as I'm really wanting to love being in the hospitals and know my theory well by the time I'm in the hospital.

I hope you'll consider my req to study.
Here's what I really need> Just to know that someone is on the other side studying as well. I live with my family and It's tough not having my batchmates around in the library to study with as much due to covid. It does heaps and bounds to my focus span and motivation when I know I'm having similar company and we're both studying.
I don't require conversations while being on the study session and I only require the study sessions. In other words, I concentrate fully on my work.
But I'm open to entertain conversations before starting, it's just I'm quite busy and I'd get anxious to talk while doing my work hahah.
Plus I'm open to making friends or sharing socials like IG if it comes to it.

Looking forward okay !