Study Buddy Study Buddy GMT+8 f24

PK.

Hi! I’m a 24 year old female looking for someone to keep me accountable to study everyday. I’m studying data and geo-science related subjects but I don’t mind what subject my study buddy wants to work on, I would just love for someone to keep me accountable and vice versa. I’d like to set a schedule to study between ~7pm - 10pm everyday (UTC+8) and hopefully longer on weekends. Let me know if you’re interested!

Last edited:

Zakism

Looking for a Data Science study buddy
Study Buddy
Hi! I’m a 24 year old female looking for someone to keep me accountable to study everyday. I’m studying data and geo-science related subjects but I don’t mind what subject my study buddy wants to work on, I would just love for someone to keep me accountable and vice versa. I’d like to set a schedule to study between ~7pm - 10pm everyday and hopefully longer on weekends. Let me know if you’re interested!
Hi! I'm looking for a someone who is dedicated to study The subjects related to the Data Science. I'm looking to start from SQL and Python then to the path to become a pro data guy. I have Data Background. Let me know if you are interested..

Moni Estre

Study Buddy
Hi! I’m a 24 year old female looking for someone to keep me accountable to study everyday. I’m studying data and geo-science related subjects but I don’t mind what subject my study buddy wants to work on, I would just love for someone to keep me accountable and vice versa. I’d like to set a schedule to study between ~7pm - 10pm everyday and hopefully longer on weekends. Let me know if you’re interested!
Hi!

I was looking for a partner to get my act together and wanted to know if you can help me to start focusing.
I'm starting Astronomy, but I was always bad at math and physics haha. This makes my concentration plummet and I drop out every 5 minutes.
My timezone is UTC-3, from Argentina! If you want we can connect :)
Oh, and I was looking to use the application that people comment here, YPT - Yeolpumta, it looks interesting.