Study Buddy Study buddy for writing a thesis

lany

Hi everyone!

I'm currently writing my thesis, but it's hard to stay motivated and getting any work done with this ongoing lockdown. The difficulty in getting access to resources does not help either.

I am currently following a Master's Programme in History, and writing a thesis on the effects of the Armenian Genocide/Question on the Armenian and Turkish communities in the Netherlands. I have finished all my other courses, so I really only have to focus on the research and writing of the thesis. I have a Bachelor's degree in European Studies and I'm thinking about doing a second Master's in Political Communication.

I'm looking for someone(or multiple people) who would like to study together. If you're writing a thesis, dissertation and/or paper, maybe we could help each other out with some proofreading too(I personally read Dutch, English and German). Even if you study another discipline, just another set of critical eyes going over it might help!

I'd be more than happy to hear from you!

D

Deleted member 25711

Hi everyone!

I'm currently writing my thesis, but it's hard to stay motivated and getting any work done with this ongoing lockdown. The difficulty in getting access to resources does not help either.

I am currently following a Master's Programme in History, and writing a thesis on the effects of the Armenian Genocide/Question on the Armenian and Turkish communities in the Netherlands. I have finished all my other courses, so I really only have to focus on the research and writing of the thesis. I have a Bachelor's degree in European Studies and I'm thinking about doing a second Master's in Political Communication.

I'm looking for someone(or multiple people) who would like to study together. If you're writing a thesis, dissertation and/or paper, maybe we could help each other out with some proofreading too(I personally read Dutch, English and German). Even if you study another discipline, just another set of critical eyes going over it might help!

I'd be more than happy to hear from you!
hi i am interested to join in with you and also i am like you stuck in the same situations if u are available please feel free to contact me are if u see this message can u reply me back with yes

Upvote 0

lany

hi i am interested to join in with you and also i am like you stuck in the same situations if u are available please feel free to contact me are if u see this message can u reply me

hi i am interested to join in with you and also i am like you stuck in the same situations if u are available please feel free to contact me are if u see this message can u reply me back with yes
Hi! I have sent you a message :)

Upvote 0