Study Buddy Study buddy CS

Selha

Hii everyone

I'm Selha, a computer science sophomore from India. I'm interested to learn together, share tricks and tips, programming in leet code or exercism. I hope to meet a study partner who is also interested to learn consistently and until we reach our preferred goals, apologize for my bad English.

prash

software engineer
Hii everyone

I'm Selha, a computer science sophomore from India. I'm interested to learn together, share tricks and tips, programming in leet code or exercism. I hope to meet a study partner who is also interested to learn consistently and until we reach our preferred goals, apologize for my bad English.
i also want to start solving leetcode question but dont know where to start it would be good if you dont mind helping out ?

Shubhashree

Study Buddy
I too posted on finding a leetcode studybuddy just now... I didnt know somebody was already looking for one. I am an MCA student preparing for placements. I would like to join you to leetcode too

Carthick18

Hii everyone

Hello can I join you selha

PALASH P.

Data scientist
Study Buddy
hey!
Hii everyone

im looking for same Can i join u .