Study Buddy Sociology major seeking other sociology majors to study with!

Sharp Spoon

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello all, my name is Zacc. I'm a 22 year old guy from Sweden, working on my bachelors degree in sociology. I'm a dedicated student who enjoys the subject, but I've found the study process to be quite solitary. Despite my best efforts I can't seem to find any other sociology majors to study with so I'm turning to this forum in hopes that there might be other sociology students interested in learning off each other while studying.

I don't have a set preference for time of day. I try to get as many sessions in as I can based on availability. I'm used to studying with camera on for 45-50min intervals with 10-15 min breaks between sessions, however I'm flexible about trying other intervals. Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!

Ayowos

Hello all, my name is Zacc. I'm a 22 year old guy from Sweden, working on my bachelors degree in sociology. I'm a dedicated student who enjoys the subject, but I've found the study process to be quite solitary. Despite my best efforts I can't seem to find any other sociology majors to study with so I'm turning to this forum in hopes that there might be other sociology students interested in learning off each other while studying.

I don't have a set preference for time of day. I try to get as many sessions in as I can based on availability. I'm used to studying with camera on for 45-50min intervals with 10-15 min breaks between sessions, however I'm flexible about trying other intervals. Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!
Hi, I'm a Ph.D scholar in sociology, 27 female, India. I'm new here. I suffer from the process of a PhD and frustration at times. If it's fine with you do ping me. I'm also looking for a study buddy while i work on lit review