Study Buddy Serious study partner

Mery

Study Buddy
Hi there I am a third year pharmacy student I am a serious learner if u have the willing to have muted study video calls for long sessions plz let me know

Cliff Choo

Study Buddy
Hi mery ,
I am Cliff from Singapore
I can be your study buddy do let me know if you are available .
Do pm me

D

Deleted member 15084

Hi Mery,

I'm running open study sessions on Thursdays from 1pm until 3pm GMT (convert to your time zone here: World Clock & Time Converter)

These sessions are silent study for the most part. Quick hello at 1pm, then study until 2pm, short break, then the second half until 3pm. Last session of the year will be on the 17th of December 2020.

Send me a message if you're interested in joining and I'll send you the link to the meeting room.

Might see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mery

Study Buddy
Hi Mery,

I'm running open study sessions on Thursdays from 1pm until 3pm GMT (convert to your time zone here: World Clock & Time Converter)

These sessions are silent study for the most part. Quick hello at 1pm, then study until 2pm, short break, then the second half until 3pm. Last session of the year will be on the 17th of December 2020.

Send me a message if you're interested in joining and I'll send you the link to the meeting room.

Might see you there!
Glad to

didi

Would be nice to chat time to time between breaks.
Study Buddy
Hi Mery,

Might see you there!
Hi! I am also interested. Can i come in?

D

Deleted member 15556

Hey, Im a 2nd year dual apprenticeship customs student and would like to join you guys. Pls contact me here or via mail.

D

Deleted member 15084

Hey, Im a 2nd year dual apprenticeship customs student and would like to join you guys. Pls contact me here or via mail.
Hi Maik, I'll send you the link in a private message

afrin

Study Buddy
Hi there I am a third year pharmacy student I am a serious learner if u have the willing to have muted study video calls for long sessions plz let me know
hey..i m preapring for medical entrance and have only 2 months left.so i really need somebody to study along with for 12+ hours per day.lemme know if u wanna starr