• Subscribe now to MoocLab's Monthly Newsletters
    Subscribe

Remote study tips, NEET, JEE & USMLE exam spotlight, study buddy activity and more

Status
Not open for replies.

MoocLab

Official Account
Group Manager
88fbfa3f-d92a-4da1-9772-66d1a7009d2b.png

MoocLab’s Monthly Roundup
Mindfulness

With the multiple lockdowns, many students have had to study from home or remotely over the COVID-19 pandemic, and for some, this will still be the case at the start of the new academic year.

Distance learning has many advantages, but it also has its challenges. We take a look at these challenges and share some useful tips to overcome them, and help make your remote study successful. See our top tips on MoocLab here >>

Exam Spotlight​

Business

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET (UG) is a pre-medical entrance test for students in India looking to pursue undergraduate medical (MBBS), dental (BDS) and AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) courses in government and private institutions in India, and also for those intending to pursue primary medical qualifications abroad.

NEET-UG is a highly competitive exam which requires extensive and rigorous preparation and planning. With many NEET aspirants coming to MoocLab for study support, we have put together some helpful tips and study resources to help students get ready.

See our useful tips and resources here >>
Business

The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an All-India Common Entrance Exam for getting admissions into engineering colleges across India. It is conducted in two phases: JEE Main (for admissions into NITs, IIITs and other Central or State Funded Institutes) and JEE Advanced (for admissions into IITs and ISM, Dhanbad).

Here are some of the best online platforms that will help you to prepare for JEE >>
Business

We have curated a list of free online courses delivered by top universities that can enhance your understanding of some of the topics covered in USMLE examinations.

Find courses by Duke, Johns Hopkins, Yale, Rice, Stanford and more. All individual courses can be audited free of charge or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. See courses to support your learning here >>

MoocLab Community​

Study Buddy Activity​

MTam posted the thread Study Buddy Finding a study buddy on a daily basis 4-7 hours (any major) in Study Buddy. Hi there, I'm finding a study buddy 4-7 hours on a daily basis. I'm very procrastinated if I can't go to a public place

Mishey Shah posted the thread Study Buddy Medicine in Study Buddy. Hello I find it hard to study alone so i need a study buddy to help me focus. We can motivate each other :) I can study anytime so feel...

pree replied to the thread Study Buddy Looking for Study buddy for JEE (or NEET aspirant)(10-12hrs) everyday consistently.. Preparing for neet 2022

Awena222 posted the thread Study Buddy Can I apply now for postgraduate Sept'15 intake ? in Study Buddy. Can I still apply for postgraduate taught engineering programs for September intake 2015? will i get a visa in time?

magnesiumoxide posted the thread Study Buddy I'm finding a study buddy, a freshman currently taking Accountancy in Study Buddy. Hey guys! I'm finding a study buddy a Freshman currently taking BS Accountancy. It's better if it's a fellow filipino. Thank you

srushti03 posted the thread Study Buddy lookin for NEET UG 2021 study buddy asap in Study Buddy. i am srushti a NEET UG 2021 aspirant, any girl who would like to study with me and complete the day to day schedule together? can't...

kubibuu replied to the thread Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here.... Hi, I’m Kyla! I am currently freshman accountancy students and I would love to have someone or a group who can relate with me and who...

See more >>

MoocLab Community​

New Study Groups

Introvert​

Yes!! For the introverts. You can have companionship in the way you wanted as we mostly dont want to cam on, or dont want to talk and dont want to get judged by othters. Go to study group >>

Meditation​

To motivate each other to do MEDITATION, share thoughts, self improvement. Also we can have live group meditation sessions. Go to study group >>

Study together

The group is mainly for middle to highschool people tho you can be a part too if you want. our first and second group have 100 people each. Join us and be a part of the studytogether group :) .:D Go to study group >>

study & relaxing sounds/lo-fi music​

Hey there everyone! I decided to create a group where it is possible to study while listening to relaxing sounds like the wind, the birds, leaves rustling and so on or lo-fi music. I believe that it can help to be more productive and contemporarily focus more thanks to the sounds. Pomodoro sessions will be also used and can be followed at your will. Feel free to join :) Go to study group >>

Follow MoocLab on Social Media​

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
LinkedIn icon

Copyright (C) 2021 MoocLab. All rights reserved.

Update Preferences | Unsubscribe

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Subscribe to MoocLab's Monthly Newsletter

Status
Not open for replies.