Study Buddy Python study partner/friend

K Dinesh Chitra

Hi Everyone, I am Dinesh from INDIA. I need a Python programming study partner/friend/mentor/guide to learn and grow with.
I am a newbie to python. We can discuss anything related to python. We will share our knowledge to expand the same.

zoeytheanalyst

Hey Dinesh,

How are you?

This is Zoey. I work as a Senior Analyst at a health insurance company in NYC. We are using SQL in my company, but I would like to improve myself at Python. I want to work as a Data Scientist in future.

I would love to discuss how we can work/study together Python. Please let me know if you are interested!

Aden

Study Buddy
Hi,
i am Neda. I should learn python too for my university if u are still looking for a study buddy will be glad to join.

RISHIVEL RAKESH

Study Buddy
Hi,
I am Rakesh from India. i am also interested in learning python programming and need a study buddy to share and motivate each of us. so if you are interested, i am glad to be a part in this.

kenni

Hi, I'm Kenni. I am also interested in learning Python. Perhaps we can learn together and work on small projects too. Thanks!

Kkausar

Hi Kenni - me too! Although I am a beginner and I am more interested in data analysis and statistics aspect of it

mangodb

Study Buddy
Dude this was posted literally last year why would you think they have not started yet

Last edited:

Nadiryousouf

Hello dear friend.
I'm also a beginner in this field. I've been learning python programming for 3 months. I also started python for data science course from Udemy. It's great honor to have friends on this way.

storm

Anyone interested in learning python with me? I am fairly new at this. Please let me know. We can come up with the schedules.