Machine Learning by Stanford is one of Coursera's most popular courses of all time. Taught by the MOOC platform's co-founder Andrew Ng, this Coursera-bestseller has over 2 million students and subtitles in over 6 different languages!
The course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, datamining, and statistical pattern recognition. The course will also draw from numerous case studies and applications, so that students also learn how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (perception, control), text understanding (web search, anti-spam), computer vision, medical informatics, audio, database mining, and other areas.
- Supervised learning (parametric/non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks)
- Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, deep learning)
- Best practices in machine learning (bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI)
- Logistic Regression
- Artificial Neural Network
- Machine Learning (ML) Algorithms
- Machine Learning
- 100% online:start instantly and learn at schedule
- Flexible schedule and deadlines:Set and maintain flexible deadlines
- Approx. 55 hours to complete: Suggested: 7 hours/week
- Subtitles: English, Chinese, Hebrew, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese