Study Buddy Neet ug 2025

maybeboth

Hey! A Neet aspirant and a dropper here. Looking for serious (preferably female) study buddies preparing for NEET so that we can study together for long hours and keep each other accountable and finish targets even on our worst days:) if someone's interested please hit me up so that we can connect over telegram and discord
Telegram - vanshikatiwary
Discord - y_riiri

Last edited:

docsunni

Hey! A Neet aspirant and a dropper here. Looking for serious (preferably female) study buddies preparing for NEET so that we can study together for long hours and keep each other accountable and finish targets even on our worst days:) if someone's interested please hit me up so that we can connect over telegram and discord
Dm me on tele docsunni

futuredr

Hello I'm interested

Futuremds

Need neet mds 2025 study partner
Study Buddy
Heyy same circumstances
Girl.. Dropper, neet mds aspirant
Need a serious study partner cuz I'm studying online from home.. Would love to connect

Hi I am Bharath
I AM doing self study and online coaching (pw)
My Target exam neet in 2025
Currently I am in 12th

SimranSen

Heya girl...i am interested to join you and study. We can study for long hours and hopefully pass the worst days with victory

kitty70

Study Buddy
Hello, I am a jee aspirant (female) & a dropper too , & I share the same thoughts , pls tell me where can I connect with you?