Study Buddy Need An Entrance aspirant Female Study Buddy

• Thread starter Deleted member 28299
  • Start date

bun

Heyya!
I need a dedicated female entrance aspirant (it would b highly appreciable if you r a neet aspirant!) who can study with me for as long as 8 hrs a day. The situation right now is really disturbing and I have to study all by myself alone at home, so through this we can motivate each other to study for longer durations which will help us to keep in pace!
The schedule will be according to the concordant of both the parties! If you want we can talk about our daily targets nd prep in breaks and this will help us to know each other better. At the end of the day, we will just honestly check out what each of us have studied. Doesn't matter if its more than 2 or 5 girls, we can make a small dedicated group together! Let's just try it out for a week nd see if it works!
Thank you! Highly appreciate if it would b a neet aspirant, but any other entrance aspirant are also welcome!
Hey, I'm a female NEET Aspirant too for the year 2021. If you're making a group, could you add me too? My timings are flexible and I'll try to participate daily. I'm not that comfy with keeping my video and audio on tho, but I'll see when the meet starts.

Riya thapa

Heyya!
I need a dedicated female entrance aspirant (it would b highly appreciable if you r a neet aspirant!) who can study with me for as long as 8 hrs a day. The situation right now is really disturbing and I have to study all by myself alone at home, so through this we can motivate each other to study for longer durations which will help us to keep in pace!
The schedule will be according to the concordant of both the parties! If you want we can talk about our daily targets nd prep in breaks and this will help us to know each other better. At the end of the day, we will just honestly check out what each of us have studied. Doesn't matter if its more than 2 or 5 girls, we can make a small dedicated group together! Let's just try it out for a week nd see if it works!
Thank you! Highly appreciate if it would b a neet aspirant, but any other entrance aspirant are also welcome!
I want to join as well

D

Deleted member 28299

Hey, I'm a female NEET Aspirant too for the year 2021. If you're making a group, could you add me too? My timings are flexible and I'll try to participate daily. I'm not that comfy with keeping my video and audio on tho, but I'll see when the meet starts.
Yeah sure :) Plz share ur whatsapp in msg! :)