Study Buddy Need a study partner for Learning Python

Asma10

Hello,
This is Asma. I am searching for one who will also interested in learning Python. Basically, I am too demotivated to start learning. If I get somebody, we can crack it.

Haider97

Hello,
This is Asma. I am searching for one who will also interested in learning Python. Basically, I am too demotivated to start learning. If I get somebody, we can crack it.
Hi Asma,

I totally get it; learning something new, especially when it seems tough, can be really demotivating. I believe that if we team up and learn together, it could make things much easier.

Our plan is to use MS Teams for our study sessions. We'll be talking and sharing our screens, going through tutorials, courses, and articles together. If one of us struggles with a concept, the other can explain it. We can have deep conversations and ask questions, making sure we really understand.

Once we grasp the basics, we can work on projects to improve our GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Right now, I'm focusing on learning data science. I can even teach you what I've learned so far in Python. After mastering this, my plan is to dive into other areas like web scraping, automation, and machine learning. If I can manage that, I want to move on to developing applications and games. I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

Feel free to message me here or on Discord (Haider#8961) whenever you want to study. I recently quit my job and am looking for something better, so I have a lot of free time. I'm in the GMT +5 timezone.

Looking forward to learning together!

Danial

Hi Asma,

I totally get it; learning something new, especially when it seems tough, can be really demotivating. I believe that if we team up and learn together, it could make things much easier.

Our plan is to use MS Teams for our study sessions. We'll be talking and sharing our screens, going through tutorials, courses, and articles together. If one of us struggles with a concept, the other can explain it. We can have deep conversations and ask questions, making sure we really understand.

Once we grasp the basics, we can work on projects to improve our GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Right now, I'm focusing on learning data science. I can even teach you what I've learned so far in Python. After mastering this, my plan is to dive into other areas like web scraping, automation, and machine learning. If I can manage that, I want to move on to developing applications and games. I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

Feel free to message me here or on Discord (Haider#8961) whenever you want to study. I recently quit my job and am looking for something better, so I have a lot of free time. I'm in the GMT +5 timezone.

Hey I am also looking to learn python but I need a group to study. Can I join too.
P.s I am in +5 timezone too

pervezp40

Study Buddy
Hi Asma,

Hi Haider,

I'm also on the same task. Also, looking for a new job and practicing python. If I have have a buddy to pratice with, I can give 4-5 hours daily to practice. Please reply, if you're interested.

Haider97

Hi Haider,

I'm also on the same task. Also, looking for a new job and practicing python. If I have have a buddy to pratice with, I can give 4-5 hours daily to practice. Please reply, if you're interested.
Fair enough, whoever is interested in learning and practicing together can contact me on discord: Haider_8961.