Study Buddy Need a study buddy you can study whatever...

0003pre

Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated. I am from the UK so keep that in mind...

Just lemme know if anyone can study rn I also use the Pomodoro technique but we can try other ways if needed.
I also don't mind talking in breaks or whatever as I would like to get to know more people and work on that :)
I'd like to study with you - hit me up on google meet.

0003pre

Gargi_29

Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated. I am from the UK so keep that in mind...

Just lemme know if anyone can study rn I also use the Pomodoro technique but we can try other ways if needed.
I also don't mind talking in breaks or whatever as I would like to get to know more people and work on that :)
can i join you guys?

D

Deleted member 23710

I am in 12th sci PCM, I'd like to do a one on one with someone, a conversation to socialize would also be fun during break times