Study Buddy Need a study buddy you can study whatever...

Shush

Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated. I am from the UK so keep that in mind...

Just lemme know if anyone can study rn I also use the Pomodoro technique but we can try other ways if needed.
I also don't mind talking in breaks or whatever as I would like to get to know more people and work on that :)
Hii my name is shubha . I am a 12 grade science student. I would like to study together

varlene

Study Buddy
Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated. I am from the UK so keep that in mind...

Just lemme know if anyone can study rn I also use the Pomodoro technique but we can try other ways if needed.
I also don't mind talking in breaks or whatever as I would like to get to know more people and work on that :)
Hello there, I'm in my fifth semester studying architecture. Although I'm not from the UK, but if you're still open to study buddies, I would love to join in :)

Oasis

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey could I join the study group too? About myself, I'm in 12 grade, with a social and health major
we havent made a time for things but I can make a small study group for us if you would like and we can all join a call and study together

HotCheese

Medical Technology
Study Buddy

Hi! I would also like to study with you guys. Please message me the link when you guys are ready :)

Ace.D.Lucas

Ace
Study Buddy
Hi! I would also like to study with you guys. Please message me the link when you guys are ready :)
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 518 275 4171
Passcode: 12345